17.5.10

I don't know why, but no matter what I try to do I can't get my pictures uploaded on here. I've tried two different computers and 3 different photo hosting sites but it just says "processing" or "uploading" and never finishes. Waiting for half an hour is more than enough time but it still didn't finish. And I was only uploading two - sometimes even one - photo at a time.

I'm REALLY annoyed and really hungry. I hate to do it, but more updates are on hold until tomorrow. So Tiergarten, my apartment, and Poland will all happen at once.

Sorry. I'm just way too annoyed to continue right now. I've been on the computer working (as well as having done my homework) since 2. 2 hours of frustration is really quite enough for me. Sorry :(

Also, apparently the file on my jump drive can't be read on this computer. Oh the frustration!

Hopefully I'll have better luck tomorrow.

Bis Morgan.

No comments:

Post a Comment